Weather: 72 degrees, 100 % humidity and dark.
10 PAX venture into the gloom for a trip to the pitch for a lesson in the pain of rugby.
Mosey along the darkened path for a rolling COP:
- 25 SSH (IC)
- 10 merkins (IC)
- 25 LBCs (IC)
- 30 arm circles – 15 forward 15 backwards (IC)
- 25 Smurfjacks (IC)
- 20 Windmills (IC)
- 10 High knees (touch outside of foot) (IC)
- 10 High knees (touch inside of foot) (IC)
- 15 Buttkicks (IC)
- 15 Lunges with a twist, alternating sides (IC)
- 10 Jumping squats (OYO)
- 5 Burpees (OYO)
Line up a try line (aka goal line)
- Sprint to 22 meter line (aka 22 yard line), 22 Big Boy Sit-ups, back to try line;
- sprint to 10 meter line (aka 40 yard line), 40 merkins, back to try line;
- to Half Way Line (aka 50 yard line), 50 SSHs, back to try line;
Rinse and Repeat.
Mosey to Brickhouse and grab 1 of Smokey’s Legos
- 25 Curls for Jeff Gordan (single count)
- 25 Bent Over Rows (single count)
- 25 Chest Press (single count)
- 25 Tricep Extensions (single count)
- 10 Merkins on Bricks (IC)
5 Minutes of Mary:
- 15 Flutters (IC)
- 15 Hello, Dollys (IC)
- 15 Freddie Mercurys (IC)
Great workout by the Strut Brigade as I adjusted on the fly due to fences and operating sprinklers strategically located by the friendly 7 Oaks staff. Newman!!
- Continue to pray for Fiji’s dad.
- Pray for Stones as he deals with his ailments.
- Pray for Rehab as he is going through some employment issues due to displacements. Has 2 interviews this week.
- PRAY for WALKER at Noon. Set your alarms to pray at noon everyday till Walker is home and well. Tip of the hat to Neckbrace for that idea. Link to Caring Bridge site: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/walkerphillips. Lets also pray for Walker’s parents, Karie and Andy (Nail Pop), their strength to date through this has been amazing to me. Get your Walker Strong shirt. See me if you want one and I will get the message out.
- White Knoll workout is still in the works. TCLAPS to the guys who are working so hard on getting over all the hurdles on this AO.
- Big VQ at Strut this Thursday as Slim Jim takes the lead. No one I know of better exemplifies all the F’s than Slim Jim so lets show up and support him.
- Happy Hour Thursday at British Bulldog at 5:30, come one, come all.
- Chernobyl has a Cannondale 6 he is selling. Great bike and he is willing to make a deal.
Devotional: Be better, do better, and pray bigger.