21 men appeared in the gloomy gloom this morning at #SwampFox for a comeback Q delivered by the concensus F3 Columbia Comeback Player of the Year, Stain, who had knee surgery only a few short months ago. Did I mention he also did the Mud Run on Saturday? What was your excuse again? Stain would love to hear it.
Conditions: 66 and 85% humidity. (#completelymadethatup #forgottolook #betitisclose)
Opening BOM with prayer led by Stain #getyomindright
.5 mile run to Citadel Park
4 at a time to swing set for pull-ups:
Pull-ups each man: 5,4,3,2,1
While groups of 4 rotate through pull-ups everyone else in COP:
CLBC x 25
Russian twist x 25
Merkins x 25
Crunches x 25
Rocky sit-ups x 25
Repeat all sets with reps of 20, 15, 10, 5
.25 mile run to Coker/Clemson
400 meters at 1 mile afap (as fast as possible) pace x 4
After each 400m:
Merkins x 10
LBC x 15
Wide-arm merkins x 5
Diamond merkins x 5
Flutters x 20 (4ct)
Mosey to Football Field
Partner up and fireman’s carry 15 yards x 4
Mosey to COT
10 close hand merkins
5 diamond merkins
15 x 4 ct flutter kicks
BOM led by Stain
– Great mud run-esque Q by Stain. Welcome back to the driver’s seat after knee surgery.
– Special welcome to FNG Garris Haynes “Skid” (Haynes, Haines, Tighty-Whities, Skid Marks, Skid) and to Linoleum and Roscoe for coming on over to #TheSwamp.
– T-Claps to all who did the Mud Run Saturday! F3 Columbia was well represented.
– F3 Columbia’s 1 year birthday will be celebrated NEXT Saturday 10/26 at Finlay Park 7am for our normal 1 hour Saturday bootcamp. Everyone is challenged to be there with F3 gear on AND bring an FNG. BRING AN FNG. Start working on FNGs now. Spread the F3 mission.
– 3rdF Bible study has it’s 3rd installment tonight at 8pm at TB’s house on Portobello. We have room for a few more guys. Come on out. We’ll be done by 9:15. Email me for more info ([email protected]).
– Wednesday 2ndF opportunities: Lizard’s Thicket Lunch (Beltline location) at noon and Henry’s on Devine for happy hour at 5:30.
– Governor’s Cup on 11/9. F3 Columbia will be represented by 17 pax in the half-marathon. Come on out if you’re interested or sign up for the 10k and represent in that race.
– Palmetto 200 is March 28-29. We have 27 committed. Let’s fill out that 3rd team. Email me for more info ([email protected])