With red states and blue keeping the pax up late, a dedicated five gathered at Trenholm Plaza to fight off the voting hangover. South Carolina’s results could have been published weeks ago given the shortage of surprises dealt out. And in that vein, a time honored route was called for five miles around both Katherine lakes to get in a hill or two plus some flat distance.
Conditions: If the weather was any better we’d be in someone else’s region.
5 Mile Lake Katherine Loop:
- Exiting Trenholm Plaza onto Trenholm Road, head south and downhill.
- Left Turn onto Woodlake
- Right Turn up Kathwood
- Round the bend to the Left turn onto Sanford Drive
- Left down the hill on Kilbourne
- Left onto Shady Lane for the long, flat return leg
- Left on Quail Lane
- Right up the hill on Forest Ridge
- Right back onto Trenholm Road for the final downhill stretch back to Trenholm Plaza
COT & BOM with a little Coffeteria already in hand
Announcements & NMM:
- Reminder to bring in the Mac & Cheese to support the Oliver Gospel Mission turkey day drive. Apparently there is no limit to the amount of boxed noodles they can dole out.
- Prayer Request mentioned for Michelle’s M and family. I won’t share details here but keep them all in your T’s & P’s.
- YHC and fellow #Scrambler Strom were discussing the need for a fuel challenge kicking off in the new year. Chime in if that’s of interest.
- The spring run schedule is coming and YHC’s planning on a) MGC Long Run on 2/2/19, b) P200 March 22-23 and c) the Smokey Mountain Relay April 26-27. Squeezing in a RunHard half or full marathon on March 2nd might just be overkill… but who knows.