First time Q’ing for Bedbug, but a fun one even though the humidity made it a bit sticky. Good job of all keeping up and conquering Martha’s Hill.
Conditions – Mid 70’s and Humidity on strong side
- Leave parking lot heading to Martha’s Glen
- 3 stops along the way
- First stop – Side-Straddle Hop
- Second stop – The Squat
- 3rd Stop – Little Baby Arm Circles
- Jacob’s Ladder at Martha Glen hill
- Start with partner at bottom of hill. One partner runs to the top and does 1 burpee and runs back down. The partner at the bottom of the hill does 1 merkin then 4 raise the roof, 2 merkin then 8 raise the roof until other partner comes back down hill. Do these until the pair has done a total(combined) of 8 burpees at top of hill.
- Head back to Woodshed and make the three stops in return doing same exercises on the way to Martha’s Glen
- Go to field behind school and do Merkin Ladder – run 50 yards do 10 merkins, run back and do 9, etc until finished
- Head back to COT
Grid Iron(Axe) starts on Monday(9/14) at Woodshed
Prayers to guys running BRR
Start signing up now for the fall Mud Run
PaperCut’s book study of Phillipians is on Tuesdays at 6:00 at Eastminster Pres.
Devotional – Bad Success vs Good Success