17 faithful gathered at the newest stomping ground #Thunder for a guest appearance from Cheesy via #Brickpile. Half way through the workout he surprised the Pax with a gift brought from #Brickpile to assist in the beat down.
Conditions: 71ish but low humidity and a nice breeze
In the parking lot:
SSH x 25 (4 ct)
IW x 25
Mosey down Wilmont to first intersection moving toward Duncan Hill for strings…
1st Pain Station:
Burpees x10 OYO
2nd Pain Station:
Carolina Dry Dock x20
Big Boy Sit Ups x25
Top of Duncan Hill: Strings x5
Down and back to top of hill staying off Harden lest anyone get run over…
(*you don’t think about that hill but it has some teeth)
Mosey back to #Thunder with one stop for
Slow Flutter x10 (#crowdpleaser)
Back at #Thunder go to back of Cheesy’s car for surprise.
With Bricks: (all 4ct)
Small Circles x15Front x15Back
Alternate Raises x25
Tricep Push x15
Big Boy Sit Ups with Bricks x25 (single)
Russian Twist x20
Raise Ups/Merkins x5
Tricep Push x15
Alternate Raises x20
BOM: Led by Cheesy with special prayers for Robber.
– Tonight is the first 3rdF Bible Study which will be Q’ed and hosted by TB at his home on Portobello. We have enough materials for a few more members (have 10 committed so far). We will meet EVERY OTHER Tuesday night from 8-9pm. Come beef up your third, and most important, F.
– JOB POSTING: F3 Columbia needs a webmaster of sorts. This is not a “job” of course though it may feel like one. Charlotte has a tech guy who is point man for things like updating our information page on the F3Nation website and assigning people login names and passwords for posting comments and back blasts on the website. We need someone with a bit of knowledge (though it’s not rocket surgery says Robber) and just a bit of time to step up. Please let Chaser ([email protected]) or Sway ([email protected]) know.
– Mud Run is coming up on 10/12. Sway is running the wait list and more than likely there will be some guys who have to drop in the next few weeks so please let him know if you are interested. [email protected]
-Governor’s Cup is 11/9. Commit now and workout at Amble to get ready. Pre-Blast by Fountainhead is now up and a training plan (SET TO LAUNCH THIS WEEK) is now in effect. Please check out the pre-blast at http://f3nation.com/2013/09/10/pre-blast-governors-cup-13-1/. Our second weekend (long) run is this weekend (8 miles) with Saturday and Sunday (maybe) runs starting at Dreher at 6:45 AM. So far, commits are:
– 2ndF Opportunities:
– Lizard’s Thicket lunch (Beltline) Wednesdays at noon. Come eat good food with good guys.
– Hump Day (Mike, Mike, Mike what day is it) Happy Hour meets again on Wednesday, 5:30pm, Henry’s on Devine Street. Come relax, get a brew or two and listen to Kim Jung wax poetic about, well, everything.