Submitted on behalf of Love Bug:
A new route for #amble this morning to included the up and down of Lee and the up of Saluda. Great route. 2 options – Shorter option: cut off and across Wheat St., Longer option: all the way up Saluda and cut across on Heyward.
Conditions: 67, a bit muggy. But, not too bad
- Out of the parking lot, Right onto Millwood
- Left onto Maple
- Right onto Lee
- Left onto Greene
- Around 5pts Fountain and Left onto Saluda (Fist bump with #ramble as they were coming down Saluda.)
- Shorter option (3.7) – Left onto Wheat
- Longer option (4.3) – Left onto Heyward
- Left onto Ott
- Left onto Millwood and back to AO
- Great route by LoveBug this morning with some rolling hills and of course Saluda Hill.
- Still a lot of interest by some #amble guys on another P200 team. Great to see the enthusiasm. If anybody knows of a team, or wants to captain a team, let #amble know so we can get our guys on the team.
That is all.