YHC called his own number on the day after Easter, which also happened to be YHC's 43rd birthday. Moved by sympathy perhaps, 12 pax posted for some hills and moseying.
Conditions: 60 and fair
- All pax mosey together: Olde Knight > Chambly > Queens Way > Old Woodlands > Sallie Baxter > cut through the woods > Pelham
- Pull up at the back entrance to Target (#UncleBob)
- Faster mosey (~9:00 pace) uphill through the parking lot to the light at the top of #MOM
- Mosey down to bottom of #WoodhillCircle
- Faster mosey (~8:30 pace) around the circle
- Cross Garners Ferry to the bottom of #HamptonHill
- Faster (~8:00 pace) up to corner of Wetherill and back down
- Pick your pace back to the AO
BOM & devo by Pipeline. Apparently age 43 is something of an F3 in-joke, as YHC found out just last night. 40-60 is the third major season of a man's life, when he transitions from looking to authority to being an authority of his own. Most of the great men of the Bible made their biggest impact during this stage. The men of F3 are here to support and encourage each other during this transition.
- YHC wanted to throw in a few hills for Monday and for the #TRU50K pax, while leaving enough in the tank for the Amble 10K Wednesday. It turned out pretty well.
- Thanks to whoever installed the boardwalk in the shortcut between Sallie Baxter and Pelham. Somebody went to great lengths to make sure they could ride their golf cart to Target.
- #Kotters to Hee-Haw. You've been greatly missed.
- Amble 10K, Wednesday at Dreher (side parking lot if open; front lot if not), 0515. Watch Twitter for the route.
- HDHH, Wednesdays at 5:30 at Bar None
- 1st anniversary of The Castle Friday, meet at Stumble 0500 and run over. Return transportation provided.
- Gauging interest from the pax for Ragnar and Savannah Rock & Roll marathon (1/2 or full). Hit up the Twitter group if interested.