Conditions: 51 Degrees with wet conditions, but no rain
The Thang: YHC enjoys visiting the men of of other AOs. And this was the first time Qing at Urban Legend. I could tell that this crowd was ready to get after it. These men crushed it while pushing the YHC!
COP – circle up in parking lot for a quick warm up
SSH 50x IC
Mosey to base of parking garage ramp
“Fast & Furious”: All Pax line up at one end of ramp. YHC calls out a specific exercise. All Pax sprint to top of ramp(marked) and perform 10x reps…. and sprint back to start and do another 10 reps… then sprint backwards to top of ramp and perform 10x more reps… then sprint backwards to start for another 10x reps. Plank until YHC calls for Recover. Rinse & Repeat with many different exercises… hence the Fast & Furious.
What’s the catch? If YHC wins a sprint, the reps are double for that set! (An extra challenge for YHC, but really enjoyed watching the Pax strategize on who’s turn it was to expend extra energy and out sprint YHC).
- Merkins 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x
- BBSU 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x,
- Squats 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x
- Carolina Dry Docks 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x
- Burpees 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x
- LBCs 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x
- Monkey Humpers 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x,
- Merkins(Hand Release) 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x
- Plank Jacks 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x
- Jump Squats 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x
- Flutter Kicks 10x, 20x, 10x, 10x (10 each leg) (Note: YHC won the sprint which doubled the reps
- Lunges 10x, 10x, 10x, 10x (10 each leg)
- Burpees 10x, 10x
Total 50 Sprints and 510 Reps
Mosey back to shovel flag (YHC calculated a full 45 minutes of Fast & Furious, but did not account for the shorter sprints on the garage ramp. Extra Mary was required to fill the last 4 minutes.
SSH IC 20x
Heel Touches IC 20x
Flutter Kicks IC 40x
Count / Name-a-rama (15 Pax)
Lex F3 Convergence; RBH 6:30a expecting a great crowd with visitors from out of state
Palmetto 200 coming up in March
Dunphy’s close friend who was killed in a car wreck this week