A solid crew of men gathered at Crusade this morning, secretly hoping the Q would not send them out to the dam. He didn’t. He opted instead for a left turn “Choose Your Own Adventure” route that featured some high quality 2nd F.
32 degrees, clear
Count off – 8 wait… here comes Quisenberry… 9!
Turn left out of parking lot headed toward 378
Turn straight at first light
Keep going to light at Old Cherokee
Choose your own adventure from there:
A. turn left and head to SGPC, turn right onto 378 and head to 6, turn right on 6 and head back to the beginning (+/- 4.6 miles)
2. head up Mt. Regal and go all the way to the light on 6/378, turn around and head back (4 miles)
* Come on out to Turning Point tomorrow to “celebrate” my 100th F3 Q. It’ll be fun or your money back.
* 12/15 F3/FiA Christmas Party. Details: https://www.f3midlands.com/lexington-sc/preblast-4th-annual-f3fia-christmas-party
* 12/30 Cottonmouth. Preblast: https://www.f3midlands.com/lake-murray-sc/preblast-the-cottonmouth-little-mountain-edition-december-30-2017
* 1/1 New Year’s Day Convergence. Preblast: https://www.f3midlands.com/lexington-sc/preblast-new-years-day-convergence
* 1/6 Saluda launch. Preblast: https://www.f3midlands.com/other/preblast-f3-saluda-launch
* 1/6 Harbison 50K
* 1/27 GrowRuck Weekend. Details: http://f3nation.com/2017/10/25/growruck-08-sc-midlands-preblast/
* Swanson’s dad – headed to Duke for scan and check-up
* Swanson’s niece – recently discovered heart valve issue
* Yahoo – wisdom in dealing with personal and professional decisions ahead of him