As August rolls in, it signals an end to summer vacations, a return to school for 2.0’s, and is typically the hottest, most humid month in South Carolina. It’s also a time for pax to find it convenient to sleep in. However, 9 pax decided to post and get better. Here’s what went down.
*** CONDITIONS: 74 and humid***
***DISCLAIMER AND PRAYER***
- SSH X 15 IC
- TTT X 15 IC
- SQUAT X 15 IC
- IW X 15 IC
MOSEY TO BRICK PILE FOR MORE COP WITH BRICKS
- CURLS FOR THE GIRLS X 35 IC
- TRICEP EXTENSIONS X 35 IC
- LBAC X 15 IC FORWARD – HOLD IT
- LBAC X 15 IC REVERSE – HOLD IT
- OHC X 15 IC
- REVERSE CURLS FOR THE GIRLS
RETURN BRICKS, AND GRAB BLOCKS.
Move back to front of school with block. Complete AMRAP until time called.
- 100 LBC’s
- 100 simulated jump ropes
- sprint to end of parking lot and back
- 10 squat thrusters with block
- 10 mountain climber merkins
- That’s 1 rep.
- Rinse and Repeat until time called.
Stomp the Swamp 8/25
BRR – September 6-8
P200 teams forming now
Arena starting to get interest on shirts.
Report of Arena not being on F3 Website.
We need more Mentors. Please read Ken Doll’s piece on it.
Students, Teachers, Administrators as school starts back