Conditions: 84 and 120% Humidity
The Thang: 15 Pax unarsed themselves from the fartsack this morning to get better and be better. Little did they know that the Trifecta of corrupt Q’s had planned out some serious pain.
COP – Baseball Field (Zamboni starts it off)
25 (IC) imperial walkers for Walker
25 (IC) windmills
15 (IC) mountain climbers
25 (IC) LBC
25 (IC) flutter kick
20 (IC) merkin
25 (IC) ssh
20 (IC) little baby arm circles (while knees are bent at a 90-air chair) x 15 forward, 15 backward
HallPass takes over
Indian Run to far corner of lower soccer field.
Line up at soccer field sideline. Plank-o-Rama, with partner do 25 Big Boy Situps and then 25 Iron Crosses.
Line up for the three field beatdown: Start w/20 Merkins in 2 count cadence, run to midfield and do 20 LBC in 2 count cadence, run to other side line and do 20 squats in 2 count cadence, run to next field mid point and do 20 Imperial Walkers in 4 count cadence, run to next sideline and do 20 Flutter Kicks in 4 count cadence, run to next field mid point and do lunge walks to the last side line. At the side line do 20 dips on the bleachers (OYO). Rinse and Repeat back to the starting point.
Mosey to the covered area and grab a piece of wall – People’s Chair for one minute (seemed like two)
Step out into grassy area and do 20 LBC in cadence.
LightBill takes over
Mosey to softball field and circle up
Arm Circle of Hell: Little arm circles: Arms out to the side 10 IC forward, 10 IC reverse. Arms over your head 10 IC forward, 10 IC reverse. Arms straight out in front of you 10 IC forward, 10 IC reverse.
10 Merkins OYO
LBC x 20 IC
Mosey to bottom of hill behind baseball field for Jacobs Ladder:
Bear crawl to top of the hill and do 5 burpees, crab walk down and do 15 merkins X3 adding 5 at the top and subtracting 5 at the bottom each time.By this time we all want to:
Mosey up to the baseball field and line up on the FOUL line (pun intended). Plank-o-rama or could’ve been called Stank-o-rama.
Finish up with tunnel of love (“no crop dusting please!” was heard as Mungo crawled through!)
Continue praying for Walker Phillips. Will be moving to a rehab hospital in Atlanta soon. Andy (NailPop) should be back in Columbia by 9/1.
– Fall Mud Run numbers exceed 600 for F3 Columbia. There is still time to sign up. You can talk to Mungo or find the information on the F3 Nation website.
– Go Ruck signups are still going on so you can get a slot. Go to F3 Nation website for info. This is a tough challenge so do your research before signing up.
– Magoo is chairing the Governor’s Cup half Marathon for F3 Columbia. They are also having an 8K if you don’t want to do the half marathon. Pre-blast is live on F3nation.com
– If you want to Q a workout in the future, please reach out to one of the regular Qs or Mungo for more details. You may want to co-Q with someone that has done it before so you get your feet wet with an experienced Q.
– Crooked 5K Run & Walk August 30 at 8:00 at Crooked Creek Park. http://www.icrc.net/walk-or-run-a-crooked-5k
– Tunnel to Towers 5K Run & Walk September 19 2 & PM http://tunnel2towers.org/event/tunnel-to-towers-5k-run-walk-south-carolina/
– Just a reminder about the other workouts going on (see F3 Nation website for more details):
– Swagger (running) on M/W at 5:30am, meet at the old Blockbuster in Irmo and on Fridays, meet at 5:30am behind the Dunkin Donuts on Lake Murray Blvd.
– Anchor (Kettle Bell workout) at the Irmo side of the Dam, near the public boat ramp. Bring one Kettle bell, 25 lb or less. Meet at 5:30am on Wednesdays.
– The Bull – Run a hill, run the stairs of a parking garage with Merkins at the top, LBC at the bottom in each of the three stairwells, then back to starting point. Do as many times as possible in 45 min, with or w/o weight belts, ruck, or vests. Mondays at 5:30 Corner of Bull and Blossom.