9 PAX made the decision this morning to #DoTheHardThing and turn back the option to remain in the grasp of the #Fartsack. When these men arrived in the #Gloom this morning, they found YHC looking for new ways to challenge the PAX of #TheCastle; an AO whose commitment to #GetBetter is as strong as you will find across our Region.
Conditions – Clear and 25 degrees (perfect burpee weather)
SSH x 20 (IC)
Slow Fast Merkins x 10 (IC)
Burpees x 5 (OYO)
Butt Kicks x 20 (IC)
Monkey Humpers x 10 (IC)
Burpees x 5 (OYO)
Indian Run from clubhouse to intersection of S. Kings Grant Drive & Point Comfort. Pax in front of line runs with block while pax at back of line does a burpee before making his way to front of line.
Partner up and with your partner complete the following exercises (in any order you choose) with each team of two performing collective totals below:
- Hand Release Merkins x 100
- Jump Squats x 100
- Straight Leg Sit Ups x 100
- Each pax does run 3 laps around Point Comfort
LBAC forward x 10 (IC)
LBAC backward x 10 (IC)
Shoulder press x 10 (IC)
Indian Run from intersection of S. Kings Grant Drive & Point Comfort back to clubhouse. Pax in front of line runs with block while pax at back of line does a burpee before making his way to front of line.
Circle up for block work
Bench Press x 15 (IC)
Curls x 15 (IC)
Goblet Squat x 15 (IC)
Shoulder Press x 16 (OYO)
Merkins w/feet on block x 5 (IC)
Merkins w/left hand on block x 5 (IC)
Merkins w/both hands on block x 5 (IC)
Merkins w/right hand on block x 5 (IC)
LBCs x 20 (IC)
COT/BOM – McLovin
- What an honor and privilege to post with the PAX of #TheCastle. Work was done this AM with 2.6 miles of running, and a fair number of upper body reps.
- Indian Run was termed Mullet Run (business in the front with PAX carrying block and party in the back with PAX doing burpee).
- Katniss and Wham! were out front setting the standard.
- Kamikaze was on fire this morning with some quick wit at such an early hour.
- Special K and Bubbles were pretty sure they saw a meteor during the COT.
- Thanks to all PAX who donated supplies to Palmetto Place.
- Grow Ruck next weekend. Pray for those PAX who are participating.