6 men of The Precinct gathered in the cool gloom to lift some cases of H2O before they get delivered to our F3 brothers in Columbia, many whose families were hard hit by the record flooding that has left them without homes, cars…and water. Since the water was being delivered to an F3 Region, it was only fitting and proper that we make use of it for a workout beforehand! Quick disclaimer made, partner up and grab a 27-lb case of clear liquid to share!
Mosey to Prison Cell for Warm-up:
- SSH, then High knees clockwise around circle
- IST, then Butt kickers clockwise around circle
- Cotton Pickers, then Shuffle clockwise around circle
- Windmills, then Shuffle counterclockwise around circle
- Mountain Climbers, then Lunge Walk clockwise around circle
- P1 H2O Curls while P2 runs to Gun Range and completes 10 pull-ups then 20 dips
- P1 H2O Overheads while P2 runs to GWW and completes 10 burpees then 20 muscle-ups
- P1 H2O Skull Crushers & Chest Press while P2 runs the big loop.
- Pax Medley: No H – Mason Twist, Trail Mix – Low Dolly, The Closer – Crunchy Frog, Iron Wolf – Pretzel Stick, Field of Dreams – LBCs
Stretch and some Watery Words to Ponder:
- Over 700 reference to water in the Bible.
- One is quite challenging if you think about it because it speaks to our tendency to find ultimate meaning and satisfaction in life apart from the One who created us. It’s been said that the definition of insanity is “doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.” If that’s the case, then we are all “insane” to a degree because we repeatedly make this mistake! The Bible says this is the essence of “sin.” Sin is not “being a bad person” or “doing bad things.” It’s much deeper than that. It is the insistence that I can make life work apart from God.
- Jeremiah 2:13 – “For my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the Fountain of Living Waters, and dug cisterns (wells) for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water.”
- The other verse speaks to open invitation that God lays before us and charges us who know Him to invite others to. We all have thirst in our souls, and we will try to satisfy that thirst somewhere. The essence of “sin” is trying to satisfy it apart from God. The essence of “worship” is coming to Him to satisfy it.
- Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come.” Let anyone who hears this say, “Come.” Let anyone who is thirsty come. Let anyone who desires drink freely from the Water of Life.
- Old Glory is this Thursday at Tradition. No workout at The Precinct.
- Beat Down Chow Down is this Saturday, 7am at Tradition.
- Q openings online. Sign up!
- Pray for our F3 brothers and their families in Columbia.
- Pray for Hot Wheels as he wraps up his mission trip to South Africa over the next few days.
0 thoughts on “Water Workout for F3 Columbia”
Great to see you guys out there this morning! Don’t settle for less than the Living H2O!
Sorry I missed this morning; Feeling a little under the weather so needed some rest! I hope you banged and bruised those cases of water well, so the Men of F3 Columbia know they were shown the F3 Love!
Great workout! Aye
Nice beatdown, man down… the even mix of cardio and maxing out weight reps whooped me. And, thanks for bringing it full circle with the devotional at the end – appreciate your leadership in that way.