8.5 Pax showed up for an end of the week jamboree with lots and lots of stations.
Conditions – 43 degrees, wet and soggy…Which, believe it or not, was a vast improvement from my last Q in 10 degree weather.
- 20 SSH (IC)
- 20 Imperial Walkers (IC)
Pax split up into teams of 2 and went to 1 of 6 stations.
- Station 1 – Merkins with partner: Partner 1 performs 10 Merkins, Partner 2 holds plank. The partners switch back and forth for 1 minute.
- Station 2 – Bobby Hurley in a parking space.
- Station 3 – Curls with partner: Partner 1 performs 10 curls with a block, Partner 2 holds the block overhead. The partners switch back and forth for 1 minute.
- Station 4 – Freedom Jig, a TOY original.
- Station 5 – Overhead press with partner: Partner 1 performs 12 overhead presses, Partner 2 holds the block overhead. The partners switch back and forth for 1 minute.
- Station 6 – SSH.
- Station 1a – Squats with partner: Partner 1 performs 10 squats, Partner 2 holds air chair. The partners switch back and forth for 1 minute.
- Station 2a – Bobby Hurley in a parking space.
- Station 3a – Big Boy Sit-ups with partner: Partner 1 performs 10 Big Boy Sit-ups, Partner 2 holds 6 inches. The partners switch back and forth for 1 minute.
- Station 4a – Freedom Jig, a TOY original.
- Station 5a – Chest press with partner: Partner 1 performs 12 chest presses. Partner 2 holds block over their chest. The partners switch back and forth for 1 minute.
- Station 6a – SSH.
Rinse and repeat both rounds for a total of 32 minutes of stations.
- Can’t Stop the Feeling, Justine Timberlake
- Safe and Sound, Capital Cities
- Raspberry Beret, Prince
- Bullet with Butterfly Wings, Smashing Pumpkins
- Tom Sawyer, Rush
- Pumped Up Kicks, Foster the People
- In Bloom, Nirvana
- Johnny B Goode, Peter Tosh
- Touch Me, The Doors
- We Dem Boyz, Wiz Khalifa
- Uptight, Stevie Wonder
- Franklin’s Tower, The Grateful Dead
- I’m So Paid, Akon
- Corona and Lime, Shwayze
- Wake Up, Arcade Fire
- Blue Sky, The Allman Brothers
- Tennessee, Arrested Development
- Harlem Shake, Baauer
- Old Apartment, Barenaked Ladies
- King of New Orleans, Better Than Ezra
- Still Not a Player, Big Punisher featuring Joe
- Use Me, Bill Withers
- Lonely Is the Night, Billy Squier
- Just a Friend, Biz Markie
- Ocean, Bonerama
- Teach Me How to Dougie, Cali Swag District
- I Feel for You, Chaka Khan
- Turn It Up, Chamillionaire
- Temple, Kings of Leon
- Trap Queen, Fetty Wap
- Good Vibrations, Markey Mark and the Funky Bunch
- Mo Money Mo Problems, The Notorious B.I.G.
- Gringo Honeymoon, Robert Earl Keen
- Watch Me (Whip/ Nae Nae), Silento
- Cinnamon Girl, Neil Young
- U Can’t Touch This, MC Hammer
- Chillin’ It, Cole Swindell
- Slow Motion, Juvenile
- The Humpty Dance, Digital Underground
- Like a G6, Far East Movement
- Wheels, Foo Fighters
- Fancy, Iggy Azalea featuring Charli XCX
- Hit the Quan, iHeartMemphis
- Hard Knock Life, Jay Z
- I Need a Lover, John Mellencamp
- Jump, Kris Kross
- Boy-N-The Hood, N.W.A
- Ignition (Remix), R. Kelly
Pax Return blocks and circle up for cool down.
- Please plan to join TOY at Salty Nut for our next 2nd F lunch on Thursday, March 8 at 12:00. This is a great opportunity for fun and fellowship in the daylight hours, and will strengthen our group in the long run. Feel free to bring a friendly new guy.
- Convergence at the Mission on Saturday, March 31.
- Look for updates for a Castle Open House after Easter.