8 PAX enjoyed a nice little workout this morning. YHC didn’t exactly plan around the injured PAX this morning with with bear-crawls to keep Kilt’s injured wrist in check, lunge walks to keep Venti’s injured knee wrecked and sprints to make sure my Achilles never heals. Regardless it was a nice morning so well worth every bit of it.
Conditions – 58 degrees
- Lap around parking lot
- SSH x 50 IC
- Merkins x 20 IC
- Russian Twist x 30 IC
- Flutters x 30 IC
- LBC x 30 IC
- Boat/Canoe – 2 minutes
- Once was fun – TWICE is better. Do it again
- Run to Tennis Court and partner up
- Partner 1 – Bear Crawl around BOTH courts (sorry Kilt)
- Partner 2 – Flutters
- Partner 1 – Lunge walk around tennis court (sorry Venti)
- Partner 2 – LBC
- Partner 1 – Side Lunge walk around tennis court
- Partner 2 – Iron Cross
- Run to front of school
- Partner 1: 100 Merkins, 150 BBS, 200 DIPS.
- Partner 2 – lap around parking lot.
- COT/BOM – FURLOUGH