10 pax (but mostly Pondo) found all the puddles on the #Eastside on a 3.7 mile pre-coffee route.
Conditions: Sloppy; upper 40s and a light sprinkle
Pelham > Garners Ferry > Old Veterans > Veterans > Planters > (unknown alley between Planters and Knollwood) > Knollwood > Rockwood > Galway > Merrill > Old Woodlands > Garners Ferry > Back to AO
(3.7 clammy miles)
BOM by Pipeline
- Many thanks to Pondo for taking point and stepping in all the puddles so the rest of the pax could keep their tootsies dry.
- The soggy conditions were reminiscent of YHC’s very first #Stumble Q way back on Christmas Eve 2014. The backblast did not survive the website move, so you’ll have to take YHC’s word for it, but only Jar Jar and Belding made it out that day and we called it a win. You know the AO has really grown up when 10 pax post on a Friday to run in sucky weather. It ain’t just the coffee.
- Speaking of attendance, anybody seen Foxhole or Heidi lately?
- F3 Columbia Christmas party, TONIGHT 12/14 at #The Castle (that’s the King’s Grant Clubhouse).
- Go tweet @jockowillink and get the Nation some social media buzz.