Once again this year we will be offering a Good Friday Ruck that includes stops at several local Shandon Churches for readings from The Way of the Cross and some exercises at each stop. Pax are encouraged to carry heavy rucks, coupons or pick up a block from Dreher before we depart.
- Gather at the Mother Ship (Dreher) ready to depart at 5:15 am with your rucks, blocks, etc… (wear your headlamps).
- Ruck to Incarnation Lutheran for designated readings and exercises.
- Ruck to St John’s Episcopal for designated readings and exercises.
- Ruck to St. Joseph Catholic Church for designated readings and exercises.
- Ruck to Shandon UMC for designated readings and exercises.
- Return to MotherShip (hopefully around 6:15 to drop off coupons/BOM/COT
Handouts for the readings will be provided so you can follow along at each stop. This will be a meaningful way to start off your celebration of Easter.