With oppressive heat and the need to #GetBetter both looming over the #Gloom this morning, YHC emerged from the #Fartsack looking for a tall glass of #DRP. T-Claps to the 10 PAX, who were willing to put in some work this morning in order to #GetBetter.
Conditions: 73 and thick (perfect burpee weather)
Disclaimer – YHC forgot as Ramble Pax are professionals.
Right out of Shandon Pres parking lot onto Woodrow.
Take Woodrow to Rosewood. Take right onto Rosewood.
Take Rosewood to Harden. Take right onto Harden.
Take Harden to Wheat. Take left onto Wheat.
Take Wheat to Main. Take right onto Main.
Take Main to Gervais. Take right onto Gervais.
Take Gervais to Pickens. Take right onto Pickens.
Take Pickens to Blossom. Take left onto Blossom.
Take Blossom to Harden. Take left onto Harden.
Take Harden to Santee. Take right onto Santee.
Follow Santee until Santee turns into Lee.
Take Lee to Woodrow. Take right onto Woodrow.
Return to shovel flag.
Total Mileage – 5.6 miles
COT/BOM – McLovin
- When YHC was reminded by Bundy on Monday that YHC had the Q at Ramble, my stomach got a little queasy. Let’s be honest, Ramble is a big boy AO. It’s reputation is known far and wide across F3 Columbia, and is the home of champions both on the individual and the team level. So when this #SadClown was called to lead these men this morning, YHC wondered if survival was the top priority. YHC was quickly reminded that these men care about helping others #GetBetter, and the only way we get better is by pushing ourselves outside of our comfort zone. T-Claps to the Ramble Pax for reminding YHC that F3 Columbia is full of places and Pax who push others by sharpening them mentally and physically.
- #Cobains to the Pax for taking past Santee, and making a few take a long way to Lee Street.
- Many thanks to Fannie and Drive By for the push this morning, particularly on the back stretch of this route.
- Thunder will lead the workout at The Mission on Saturday please consider joining our OGM brothers at this most powerful of AO’s. The Mission meets on Saturday at 8:30 AM at Finlay Park.
- Sign up for Hot Summer’s Night 5K on August 4.
- HC for Palmetto Place event on August 17.