The humid gloom greeted 32 men at the #Brickpile this morning and Roscoe took us through a steady beat down.
Conditions: 72 degrees, partly cloudy and humid
Run to lower field
SSH x 30
Merkins x 20
Situps x 30 OYO
Burpees x 10 OYO
10k speed to Adger/Devereaux
25 Iron Cross
25 Mountain Climbers
Run to Daly/Devereaux
25 Situps OYO
Run to Devine
20 Iron Cross
Run to Hollywood Squares
Decline Merkins x 10
Box Jumps x 20
Dips x 10
Run to Brickpile all with block
Curls x 20
Rows x 20
Squats x 18
Russian Twist x 15
Curls x 15
Strings of Fire
100 yard sprint 10 burpees, 15 merkins, 20 squats
Got called out on 3rd one due to time……
Ball of Man
- Solid work by Roscoe. Nobody got cheated.
- The #SummerFuelChallenge is having some undesired energy effects on some of the pax. #NotEatingEnough Solution: #EatMore #LifeIsSimple
- State House convergence on Saturday. Park at corner of Senate and Marion (Trinity parking lot)
- WIS story airs tonight at 11:00. Stay up or set your DVRs!
- Monday/Wednesday bootcamp starts July 29th at DHS. Roscoe has the Q for the big bang, others need to step up
- Anyone available to help Emily, the new minister of Trinity, move on Wednesday is encouraged to do so. See details in email.
- The Capital Rotary Club (Logo’s club) is sponsoring a blood drive on Wednesday at the CB Richard Ellis conference room 1333 Main St. from 10-3. Their goal is 60 pints — we could put a huge dent in that number.
- With the addition of “Flea” this morning, we now have a drummer (Crawlspace), two guitarists (Dink and Freebird), and a bassist (Flea). Can anybody sing? #CouldMakeABand
- Irmo launches August 3rd at Seven Oaks Park. Tell all you know in Irmo/Chapin.
- Blue shirts have been ordered and should be in the week of the 29th.
- Finally, Hot Summer Nights 5K is August 3rd in the evening. Register at www.strictlyrunning.com, and wear your gear at the race. We should have a good showing.