6 Pax posted at #TheBull after celebrating Christmas with their families. With the holidays comes cookies and the #ConcreteBeast will quickly crush any cookies consumed immediately. No questions asked. That is exactly what happened this morning and the Pax #gotbetter for it.
Conditions: 65 Degrees & Very Humid (95%)
#TheBull – Gather at the corner of Blossom and Bull Streets. Run to the top of the Bull Street hill stopping at Devine Street. Hang a left and enter the first of three garage stairwells. Climb to the top and complete 20 merkins. Descend down the same stairwell stopping at the base to complete 20 LBC’s. Continue down the Bull Street hill stopping at the 2nd garage stairwell. Up and down with 20 merkins at the top and 20 LBC’s at the bottom. Continue down the Bull Street hill stopping at the 3rd and lowest garage stairwell. Climb up and down with 20 merkins at the top and 20 LBC’s at the bottom. Continue down to the base of the Bull Street hill rounding the power pole. That’s 1 rep. Rinse & Repeat for 45-minutes completing AMRAP. With each new rep one merkin and LBC is removed (20, 20, 20; 19, 19, 19; 18, 18, 18; etc.).
COT & BOM
#Matador: Huffy – 315 (54 lbs.)
2nd Points: Improv – 251.25 (37 lbs.)
Most Reps: Baby Ruth/Kenny G – 5.75 laps
Most Weight: Huffy – 54 lbs.
- #Spur AO closed this week. Most of their Pax are headed to #Blitz.
- 1/1/16 – F3 Nation 5th Year Anniversary Convergence in Charlotte, NC (Pre-blast)
- 1/2/16 – F3 Columbia Convergence at Finlay Park (0730 Start)
- 3/5/16 – F3 Nation 5th Year Anniversary Party (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DYNLWT3)
- HDHH – 5:15 PM Wednesday at Henry’s
- Lunch – 12:00 PM Thursday at ??? in the Vista