Fresh off of a beat down on Monday at #TheCastle at the hands of Double Down, YHC emerged from the #Fartsack looking for a free and easy way to put in some work this AM along a friendly route known (and loved) by the #Scramble PAX. T-Claps to the PAX, who were willing to put in some work this morning in order to #GetBetter.
Conditions: 60 degrees and clear
Left out of Trenholm Plaza onto Forest Drive
Take Forest Drive to Falcon Drive
Take Falcon Drive to Beltline Boulevard
Make a loop around Sato and return to Falcon Drive
Take Falcon Drive to Forest Drive #Crowdpleaser
Turn right onto Forest Drive
Turn right onto Green Hill Road.
Run to dead end of Green Hill Road, turn around and run back up Green Hill Road.
Take right onto Forest Drive
Return to virtual shovel flag
Total mileage – 4.1 miles
COT/BOM – McLovin
- T-Claps to the Sky Q for the cool temps and clear air this AM.
- Great work by the PAX this AM. Furlough, Thurston and Lap Dog led the way up Falcon Drive.
- Wednesdays, 5:00 AM – The Armory @ #Brickpile
- Wednesdays, 5:15 PM – Standing HDHH @ Bar None
- Tuesdays, 8:00 AM – Strong Fathers Combine @ Drip 5Pts
- 11/3-4/17 – GoRuck Tough & Light, Columbia, SC
- 11/3-4/17 – Spartan Sprint & Beast, Winnsboro, SC
- 11/11/17 – Run Hard Lexington 10K to Honor Cheech (https://lexingtonhalf.com/pages/race-10k.php)
- 3/23/18-3/24/18 – Palmetto 200