Solo self-improvement mission. Overhead work has been a historic soft spot for YHC; so me and Greenbax figured we’d go ahead and work on that.
The Route: https://www.strava.com/activities/1358262274
* minutes 0-10: 16” paver (17#) overhead for 2 mins, rest for 1 min.
* minutes 10-20: paver overhead for 1 min, rest for 2 mins
* minutes 20-30: paver overhead 2 mins, rest for 2 mins
* minutes 30-40: paver overhead 1 min, rest for 1 min.
* minutes 40-45: amphitheater stairs: paver overhead up the stairs, rest down the stairs
*Pearl’s rotator cuff recovery
*All the flus
*Oliver Gospel Mission PAX and other program guys. Winter is especially tough.
*Thankful for one man who had a dream.
01/26-28: Midlands GROWRUCK
03/03: F3 Lexington 4-year Anniversary Convergence at Graveyard
“17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”
[From Max Lucado] God has given us: his angels to care for us, his Holy Spirit to dwell in us, his church to encourage us, his word to guide us.