The men of Graveyard always bring an excellent amount of mumblechatter mixed with some friendly banter. If you ever think you have a good weinke, take it by there first and let them have at it. Great to see some familiar as well as unfamiliar faces this morning and try to put in some work among all the laughter and complaining.
Here’s how it went:
1 minute warning
Mosey over to the stadium and warm up with
10 SSH IC
10 TTT IC
10 LBAC F IC
10 LBAC R IC
10 merkins IC
10 “what do you call them” jumping jacks
Workout format was 40 seconds of an exercise, 20 seconds off. Off could be relaxing but that’s too easy so we decided on low planks instead. Go as hard as you can for the 40 seconds, modify as necessary.
Low plank (Reminder here from Bulldog to start the music – he regretted this reminder)
Forward lunge (leg 1)
Forward lunge (leg 2)
Side plank (arm 1)
Side plank (arm 2)
Single leg squat (leg 1)
Single leg squat (leg 2)
Wide grip merkins
All the way up to the top of the press box and all the way back down.
Repeat all exercises.
More info about the workout at this link:
- Spackle danced. That is probably the highlight of my F3 year. Good Hands missed a video of it by a hair
- Apparently, Separate Ways by Journey is the ticket for Hopper
- The men of Graveyard do not handle modern club/workout music well. However, turn on some 80s classic rock and you are good as gold.
- The Gauntlet is coming up, 4/8-12 and 4/15-19. Every workout starts at 5.
- Q spots open at Graveyard (and Detention)
- Breaker Breaker – funeral tomorrow for sister
- Blindside’s family
- Cheech, Digits, and Waterbug families