I think the threat of ol’ Florence scared everyone off this morning. A few brave souls showed up in the gloom at Detention to put down a down painment and get better. T-claps to all who defied #Cantore and got better, not just at DET, but all over the region. Here’s what we did this morning:
Rumble gave the 1MW from afar like a true #HIM
Disclaimer, no FNGs
-1 minute warning, tried to give everyone a chance
10 SSH IC
10 TTT IC
10 LBAC F IC
10 LBAC R IC
10 Windmills IC
Run long way around the school, hit some of the track, find our way to the blockpile
Take blocks to closest corner of basketball court and find my beautiful, instructional drawing
After every 2 laps, take a mosey around the track. We completed 6 laps around the court. Topics of conversation included BRR, PE exam, and Florence. Great work this morning.
Put blocks away and mosey back to flag.
5 minutes of Mary – boat canoe, Rocky’s, Freddie Mercs, and flutter kicks.
- Thomas Jaco and family in Gilbert
- Those in path of hurricane
- Detention gonna do a hoodie order, Boo Boo for details
- P200 in March
- DET Family Dinner postponed til October – first Th of every month, 7 pm, location TBD
- 9/25/18 – last person to arrive at DET is Q
- 9/27/18 – Rocking Chair 60th birthday Q, DET will converge at Crypt (RBHS upper parking lot)
- 12/1/18 – The Wildcat, Lexington’s own #CSAUP event