Nine PAX of @F3Woodshed completed the modern #F3TheAxe this morning.
Warm up: Jog to the cage and then roll the 4-foot tires (3 total this time) to the start of the event.
#F3TheAxe — Complete four (4) laps of the following for total time:
(1) 20 squats
(2) 7 pull ups
(3) 20 big boy sit ups
(4) run one lap of the circus (approx 1/5th mile)
(5) 20 merkins
(6) 20 sledge hammer blows on the big tires (10 each hand dominant)
Planking exercises waiting for the six.
Roll the big tires back to the cage. Jog back to the COT.
Planking exercises. Flutter kicks (30). 5 burpies on your own.
Results of the #F3TheAxe (*first place and improved times are able to sign the Championship Belt:
Ash (16:23)*; Chewie (20:10)*; Heidi (16:33)*; Odyssey (17:26)*; Pondo (16:57); Silver Bullet (19:38); Teddy (20:26)*; Caboose (16:46); Belle (21:23).
– Friday, April 20, 2018, 5:30 — RunVergence / Convergence with Stumble, Ramble & Scramble @ Shandon Presbyterian Church (607 Woodrow Street). COME TO SUPPORT @F3Betamax who is donating a kidney to an uncle.
– Pipeline recently had a Birthday and he has the @F3Woodshed Q on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
– Guest Q @F3Woodshed next Thursday as well.
– July 7, 2018, Saturday, 8:30 am — @F3Woodshed & @f3LegionLegit are combining forces to host at @F3TheMission. Meet at Finlay Park and show your support!
– For Heidi’s aunt (upcoming surgery) and Girlfriend’s sister (testing of her heart).