With the Ragnar Relay creeping ever closer, YHC emerged from the #Fartsack this AM will a downright nasty route in mind for those who dared to post this AM. Given YHC’s few days hiatus from posting and having last ran nearly a week ago, YHC may have been ambitious with the plan this AM. T-Claps to the PAX, who were willing to put in some work this morning in order to #GetBetter.
Conditions: 74 degrees and relatively clear (perfect Burpee weather)
Left out of Trenholm Plaza onto Trenholm Road
Take Trenholm to Lonsford
Take Left Onto Lonsford
Take Lonsford to Brennan Road
Take Right Onto Brennan Road
Take Right Onto Kilbourne Road
Take Right Onto Beltline Boulevard
Take Right Onto Forest Drive
Take Left Onto Rutland Court
Take Two Laps up and down Mount Rutland #Crowdpleaser
Take Left Onto Forest Drive
Return to Virtual Shovel Flag
Total mileage – 5.2 miles
- Great work by the PAX this AM. This route was horrible but the only way to #GetBetter is to take the #DRP which the Pax did this AM.
- T-Claps to the good people at Circle K who asked no questions as YHC came in hot after fighting a losing battle against #Elvis.
- Wisdom from Detour this AM, who reminded the Pax to never pass by a perfectly good port-o-john.
- Prayers for RA’s friend who is recovering from a serious automobile accident and his colleague who just lost is leg below the knee to an infection.
- Labor Day Convergence at Thunder – September 3 at 7:00 AM
- F3 Palmetto Place Tailgate – August 17