7 on hand for some serious cinder block work (blocks were primed by overnight rains) with some good old fashioned cardio mixed in. YHC being accustomed to 45 minute workouts was a bit concerned at what happens in minutes 46-60 and with good reason – pain.
78 degrees, 95% humidity, swamp conditions, slight intermittent breeze
- SSH x 25 IC
- 30 imperial squat IC
- Little baby arm circles x 30 forward, reverse x 30, overhead press x 30
- Mosey 1/4 to get cinder blocks
- Block work on tennis courts
- TABATA (20 secs, 10 sec break x 8)
- overhead press with blocks
- lunge jump
- block curls
- 1/4 mile mosey to corner of Brandon Ave and Landon Ln
- flutter kicks x 30, 10 seconds of 6″, flutter kicks x 20, 10 seconds of 6″
- 30 LBC OYO
- 1/4 mosey back to tennis courts
- Dora – 1 Partner runs hill on Damson Lane, other does stationary, combine for:
- 50 burpees
- 100 merkins
- 150 LBC’s
- Back to tennis courts for 1 more tabata round: American Hammer
- Return blocks and mosey back to COT
COT & BOM
COT discussion on the parable of the talents, don’t bury your talent like the 3rd servant – multiply what you have been entrusted with.
YHC was humbled to be asked to be a part of the group today and really enjoyed the fellowship and pushing the rock.