- This event has passed.
November 12, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
This convergence is about nothing and everything. Ultimately F3 Greenwood and F3 Waxhaw wanted to meet and the pax from F3 Columbia were happy to host. While we gather for all types of CSAUPs, this event needed a new name that truly spelled out what we are meeting for. And that’s where BEER4MORONS was born. Mostly Oblivious Rejects Opting iNto Stupidity 4 Beneficial Events Establishing Regional Success. Brings a tear to our eye….moving along.
What brings us together on this day is the end of the 2022’s IronPAX Challenge and the Keg Bet Challenge. So while these are worth celebrating, on this divine Saturday we will be more focused on some 2nd F and a lot of 3rd F!
Schedule for Saturday, Nov 12th:
- Park/meet: 945am
- Bootcamp Workout 10-11am
- Announcements/Charity Winner Announced: 11-1130am
- Tailgate/Hangout 1130am until like 1 or 2pm.
Location: This event will take place at Seawells in Columbia, SC. 1125 Rosewood Dr, Columbia, SC 29201
Food & Drink: This will be provided in the cost of your shirt, of which the remaining funds will be donated. Keg will be provided by the kind donation from Dumpling from F3 Greenwood’s incredible performance during week 3 of the IPC. He asked us to save it for this special, special day.
CHARITY: All money raised and goods will be given to charity. We will have two avenues for this:
- T-Shirt Sales: we needed a special way to remember this day and F3 Snickers has created an incredible design to capture this monumental day. The logo will be printed on the back of the shirts. The shirts will cost $30 each and that will include your food and drink on this glorious afternoon. They will be black, performance shirts. They fit true to size and come in X-Small through 4XL.
- AND YES, YOU CAN GET A SHIRT EVEN IF YOU DON’T PLAN TO ATTEND!! Just register and add your address to the notes.
- Food Contest: we will give each of our 3 regions a specific food type and assign a point value system that is based on your cities location and size. The home team should be at an advantage. The men of Waxhaw and Greenwood will have the deck stacked against them based on the drive, so:
- Point System based by Region:
- F3 Waxhaw will have Mac & Cheese boxes. Each box will be worth 2 points each. (Approx. $1.29 per box)
- F3 Greenwood will have instant Mashed potato boxes. Each box will be worth 2 points each. (Approx $1.29 per box)
- F3 Columbia will have can goods (corn, green beans, yams, cranberry sauce, pumpkin, peas, etc). Each can will be worth 1 point each. (Approx. $0.99 per can)
- ALL OTHER REGIONS will have boxes of stuffing. Each box is worth 2 points each. (Approx. $2.00 per box) You will be contributing to the mayhem by adding your donation to which ever of the 3 regions you love the most.
- Winners: Two types since we want this to be a competition and fun:
- Food Donations: Each region (Columbia, Greenwood and Waxhaw) will have their donations divided into three and split across each of the above mentioned regions. They will then be donated to a food bank of their choice.
- Money Donations from Shirt Sales: Region with the top points based on food donations will win 50% of the overall money raised. The other two regions will split the remaining funds, 25%/25%.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://forms.gle/Baook1RQxxqirxBt8
DEADLINE FOR SHIRTS IS 10/31! So commit now to secure one of the greatest t-shirts on planet earth.
Contact Zinfandel with any questions: [email protected]