It is well noted that YHC has complained about the music choices that have recently surfaced at The Arena. Turn-about is fair play as YHC charged up his iPod nano and brought a selection of tunes from back in the day. After today, YHC has decided that the PAX need to expand their horizons and enjoy some “good’ music for a change. This morning’s beatdown was full-on Gray’s Anatomy, working upper, core, lower, cardio, and stretch. The DRP was taken, work was done, sweat was produced, and the mumblechatter was surprising light. Playlist below so you Spotify your favorites.
Conditions: Like working out in a bowl of tomato soup
Prayer – Lord’s Prayer – Pledge of Allegiance
TTT – 10 x 4-count
Windmill – 10 x 4-count
Good Mornings – 10 x 4-count
Walk in Place – 30 Seconds
Jog in Place – 30 Seconds
High Knees – 30 Seconds
Half-Jacks – 30 Seconds
Raise the Roof Jacks – 30 Seconds
5 Burpees – Mosey
5 Burpees – 20 Pretzel Crunches – Mosey
5 Burpees – 20 Pretzel Crunches – 30 Jump Squats – Mosey
5 Burpees – 20 Pretzel Crunches – 30 Jump Squats – 40 Hand Release Merkins
Chest Openers – Shoulder Taps – Triangle Merkins – Merkin
Walking Plank – Superman – High Jump Twist Abs – Crunchy Frogs
High Knee Slow – Lunges – Squats – Al Gores
Forward Fold – Lower Back – Upward Dog – Downward Dog
8-Count Helicopters – Deep-V Merkin – Close Merkin – Wide Merkin
Pike Ups – Rocket Man – Heels to Heaven – Flutter Kicks
Up-Backs – Iron Mikes – Jump Squats – T Squat Hold
Side Stretch – Triceps Stretch – V Sit L/R/C – Long Sit
Down Dog to Plank
Down Dog to Plank Leg Raise
Down Dog to Merkin
Down Dog to Spiderman Merkin
- Run to the Statehouse on Saturday. If you are so inclined to run from Lexington to The Statehouse, you probably already have the details.
- If you have not been posting, you are missed so now is the time to get back in the groove wherever you post
- If you failed to post you missed a sampling of products from YHC’s employer
- Anyone interested in a shirt/gear order, either F3 Lexington or F3 Arena shirts/gear?
- YHC totally missed one round of exercises off of the Weinke, struckthrough above. Feel free to makeup these OYO.
- Marlene – The Killer Whales
- Bittersweet – Hoodoo Gurus
- Blackout Blues – Widespread Panic
- Hey, Hey, What Can I Do? – Hootie and the Blowfish
- A Real Mother For Ya – Johnny “Guitar” Watson
- Dreams – Molly Hatchett
- Time was called before we got to Mother’s Finest, The Police, Boston, The Pretenders, AC/DC and The Smithereens
Romans 8: 28-32
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. 29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed in the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. 31 What then shall we say in the response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all – how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?
Have a great 4th of July weekend!